12 Ways For Men To Show Off a Bulge in Public
- Wear underwear that supports and pushes up
- Pack your penis and testicles to one side
- Wear padded briefs specially made for bicycling
- Grab your balls in public to optimize the arrangement and visual (very common in Spain and Arab countries)
- Wear light, thin and tight trousers
- Roll down your briefs and wear them under your balls (optional)
- Wear a cockring
- Re-arrange when the bulge dissapears
wear an adjustable leather cockstrap around the base of your scrotum and penis. This will tend to thrust your package forwards and away from your body, making it more ‘bulgy’
- Pump your cock and balls with a 2-stage vacuum pump acrylic cylinder
Use the best static postures to show off the package. Either sitting down with the legs not too far apart (the thighs will tend to squeeze the package upwards, making it more prominent). Or standing with one leg crossed casually in front of the other, with the weight resting on the uncrossed leg. The thigh of the crossed leg will thrust the package forwards, and the tilted hip will further emphasize it. This can create quite an impressive bulge, with a nice ‘overhang’ effect
- Use a male size-enhancing Speedo bulge.
We had fun with him wearing a cock extender out to dinner a few times! With some suitably tight trousers to show it off.
Make the Chastity Cage Key Inaccessible
There are many ways to make the key inaccessible or difficult to retrieve while you’re locked up. A keyholder taking possession is one option but there are many others, whether playing solo or with a partner.
- Hide the key in a public place that is not accessible 24/7 : eg: under the corner of a carpet in a public library, or somewhere in a shopping mall. The more restrictive the opening hours and further from the normal places you visit the more awkward it will be to retrieve.
- Bury the key in the grounds of a rest stop some distance from home.
- Put the key in a box and bury it in the garden. The bigger and deeper the hole, the more difficult it will be to retrieve it.
- Go for a walk in the country some distance from the nearest road and hide the key container in a tree, bury near a fence post, the country option can make it really awkward to retrieve if it’s dark, wet, …
- Seal the key into a glass bottle by melting the neck together the bottle will have to be broken to access it, a small bottle also makes a good container to bury the key somewhere.
- Hide the key in a secure/awkward location where you work.
- Visit a friend/relative and hide the key in their house/garden [unknown to them].
- Any of the above can be done locally, or at a location you only visit once or twice a month, or some great distance from home.
- Put the key on a ring and ask a friend/relative to look after it. [you can add a couple of other keys to the ring and just say it’s your spare house or car keys – doesn’t have to be the actual house key]. This option is a long term one as it limits you to the number of times you can use the excuse of loosing your key / locking yourself out!
Some… interesting ideas there, but it misses a really obvious one (that’s much easier than ‘melting a glass bottle’, WHAT?!!! Not unless you have a glass kiln! Glass melts at about 1,000 degrees Celsius!)
Put the key in an empty can or glass jar or even glass bottle (no lid though) and fill it with water and freeze it!
You can’t instantly get to the key, which is the whole point of all of these, and the glass options stop you attempting to smash it at all.
Love the last one though, putting it on a bunch of keys. Perfect if you have a really hot neighbour lol ‘I like to leave a spare set of keys with a neighbour for emergencies, is that okay?’
If you’re really brave add a key fob with your name and then ‘keephimcaged.tumblr.com’ on it