‘But, but… Angela is my wife!’ he cried.
This is true!
If you’re not adding a plug sometimes when he’s caged then you’re both missing out. Not only is it a really hot thing for you to tell him you want, but I find it acts like a horniness accelerator! His balls fill up more, he gets horny faster, it’s great.
It needs to be a plug that’s comfy for him to wear though. Most are awful designs. The ones we highly recommend are the Roll Play plugs that are silicon, a lovely shape that sits very subtle inside, but most of all feature a ball inside that moves around and reminds him it’s there (yes otherwise he can forget – although his constantly dripping cock is a pretty good reminder lol).
Also if you’re going to try pegging then him wearing it before makes it go a lot more easily.
Probably my favourite thing though is him being plugged, caged and then using the strap on on me, as the ball rolls around right against his prostate and drives him crazy while he fucks me – so hot.
(Lovehoney have a special offer of 2 plugs for £15 (or $20) on right now which includes all three sizes of these – bargain!)
Make the Chastity Cage Key Inaccessible
There are many ways to make the key inaccessible or difficult to retrieve while you’re locked up. A keyholder taking possession is one option but there are many others, whether playing solo or with a partner.
- Hide the key in a public place that is not accessible 24/7 : eg: under the corner of a carpet in a public library, or somewhere in a shopping mall. The more restrictive the opening hours and further from the normal places you visit the more awkward it will be to retrieve.
- Bury the key in the grounds of a rest stop some distance from home.
- Put the key in a box and bury it in the garden. The bigger and deeper the hole, the more difficult it will be to retrieve it.
- Go for a walk in the country some distance from the nearest road and hide the key container in a tree, bury near a fence post, the country option can make it really awkward to retrieve if it’s dark, wet, …
- Seal the key into a glass bottle by melting the neck together the bottle will have to be broken to access it, a small bottle also makes a good container to bury the key somewhere.
- Hide the key in a secure/awkward location where you work.
- Visit a friend/relative and hide the key in their house/garden [unknown to them].
- Any of the above can be done locally, or at a location you only visit once or twice a month, or some great distance from home.
- Put the key on a ring and ask a friend/relative to look after it. [you can add a couple of other keys to the ring and just say it’s your spare house or car keys – doesn’t have to be the actual house key]. This option is a long term one as it limits you to the number of times you can use the excuse of loosing your key / locking yourself out!
Some… interesting ideas there, but it misses a really obvious one (that’s much easier than ‘melting a glass bottle’, WHAT?!!! Not unless you have a glass kiln! Glass melts at about 1,000 degrees Celsius!)
Put the key in an empty can or glass jar or even glass bottle (no lid though) and fill it with water and freeze it!
You can’t instantly get to the key, which is the whole point of all of these, and the glass options stop you attempting to smash it at all.
Love the last one though, putting it on a bunch of keys. Perfect if you have a really hot neighbour lol ‘I like to leave a spare set of keys with a neighbour for emergencies, is that okay?’
If you’re really brave add a key fob with your name and then ‘keephimcaged.tumblr.com’ on it