I’ve listed what i consider to be the 10 most positive things you can gain from Chastity or any form of long term or forced denial.
- It stops your man from wasting his time and libido masturbating. If you are in a relationship, all of his sexual energy should be directed at you. It should not be wasted on him touching himself and thinking about other women. As long as he can masturbate, he is psychologically cheating on you – and lying to you by default. Even if your man is only thinking about you when he has fun alone he is lowering his testosterone which should be built up so he can please you better and more frequently.
- Your sex life will improve. Because he’ll have to please you in order to get his release, he’ll become a more experimental and better lover. You will have more orgasms and more massages per week than you’ve ever had before.
- Your relationship will become stronger. Male chastity encourages open and honest communication about each others needs. This is an incredible benefit for any couple, and forced denial can help any couple improve their natural bonding not to mention will make him more attentive, passionate and caring.
- His orgasms will improve. As long as he can masturbate regularly, he is taking action that desensitizes his penis. Once he is on a more normal ejaculation schedule, his penis will become more sensitive and his orgasms will become stronger, usually he will last longer in bed too because cumming alone they do it in a few minutes and get used to that, after chastity I’ve seen men that could only go 5 minutes last a half hour after some training being locked up, this does not apply to all men but I’ve definitely seen mens duration improve from denial.
- You’ll never have to worry about him cheating on you. Face it – most men, no matter how much they love their girlfriends, can’t turn down an opportunity with another woman you’re likely never to find out about. Male chastity makes it impossible for him to act on these urges, this enforced that he remain faithful. This is perfect if you’re in a long distance relationship it also ensures he stays locked up thinking about you for days at a time eager to please.
- The romance will improve in your relationship. As long as he knows he can have cum any time he wants, there’s no reason for him to romance you. That’s why the romance stopped after awhile. By limiting his sexual access to you, you’ll train him to be the romantic lover he was when you were still dating.
- You’ll never have to put effort into pleasing him ( blowjobs, handjobs ). Of course, you can if you want to; but he’ll be quite happy with any sort of release / stimulation, you could give him a single lick and he would thank you for it ( well, he better 😉 its good to use these things against him, teasing is just as important as denial. they go hand in hand.
- Your friends will compliment you on what a wonderful, attentive boyfriend you have. They will be jealous of your strong, committed relationship. No man is as ideal as one constantly denied.
- He’ll become much more helpful around the house. Knowing that the only way he can get the release his body craves so badly is by pleasing you, he’ll actually volunteer to do the dishes, clean the bathroom and make the bed every morning. Won’t that be nice?
- He’ll feel better about himself. Most men are ashamed that they masturbate so often (usually seven to 15 times a weeks!). But, they are slaves to their libido and can’t help themselves. It’s an addiction. Mostly it makes them feel like little boys who can’t control themselves. Once he no longer is able to give into the temptation to masturbate, he’ll feel proud of his self-control and behave more like a man who releases his sexuality into his girlfriend, instead of down the shower drain.
In summary, you will get a lot more pleasure in any way you want, and he will be stuck in a state of arousal that keeps him addicted to you more then he could have been before, he will do more chores, he will be more attentive, passionate, loving, last longer, be eager to please you, and will never cheat.
-For chastity alternatives click > Here <
-If you’re a girl and have questions about denying your man click > Here <
If you agree with this list then please reblog so more couples are better informed and can seriously consider exploring chastity / forced denial
Just remember to keep it Safe, Sane and Consensual.
-Tatiana xoxo http://maleslaveswanted.tumblr.com/
So this is more about longer term denial but I quite liked what it was saying. Although I’m not into fem domme much at all, apart from when we actually play together and the situation requires that, I’m quite intrigued to find out which of these are actually true.